All Shelter 2.0 files and MakerSpace files are made available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. The download is for the current shipping version, the SK130, with a 10′ x 13′ footprint.
If you agree with the conditions of the Creative Commons license above you can download the files below:
- A zip file with the ShopBot part files
- A zip file with the PartWorks toolpathing files, to generate your own part file
- A zip file containing dxf files, laid out on 4′ x 8′ sheets and ready to be toolpathed in your CAM software
- A small utility to convert our ShopBot part files to gCode
- Instructions for using the files and toolpathing are in a Google Doc.
- If you’re not setup to cut your own, you can locate a shop near you using the 100kgarages website
- An updated Sketchup file is available from the Sketchup 3d Warehouse
- Instruction for the assembly of your shelter are available at The Build a Makerspace site, thanks to the folks at Make Magazine
- Assembly diagrams and part list Shelter 2.01_Assembly instructions